Revealing TEDx Style Stage Opens at NAR Boston
The 2018 National Association of Realtors Conference and Expo in Boston looks to be an awesome event with big names and big fun. Donnie and Mark Wahlberg, 26,000 Real Estate and Mortgage professionals, a YPN cocktail event, a 5k race thru Boston, and a concert by Fallout Boy.
For the second year in a row, Revaluate will shine a revealing spotlight on todays most respected, thoughtful and game changing speakers on the Revaluate Stage at NAR.
The Revaluate Stage is a TEDx style format, with speakers getting 20 min on the topic of their choice, from revealing tech, tips and tricks, to predictions for 2019, to funny and unbelievable behind the scenes anecdotes and stories from Real Estate and Mortgage. All of this will be under the bright spot lights of the Revaluate NAR Stage.
The Revaluate NAR Stage is easy to locate on the expo floor at the Revaluate booth, #149. Look for the Bright lights and listen for our professional local DJ.
2018 Speakers include:
- Tami Bonnell, EXIT CEO
- Leslie Appleton Young, Chief Economist CAR
- Steve Simmons, Managing Director of PropertyBase
- Valerie Garcia, Motivational Speaker
- Charis Moreno, VP Sales NextHome
- Jacy Riedmann, President Viking Cat Social
- Walker Mattingly, Sales Director of PropertyBase
- Travis Saxton, SVP Technology T3
Michael Hellickson, CEO Club Wealth
- Todd Carpenter, Director, Strategic Investments NAR
- Bret Calltharp, Industry Outreach Director at Zillow Group
- Rhett Damon, VP Industry Relations at Move Inc
The Revaluate Stage at NAR full schedule is here: http://Revaluate.com/NAR
The insight reaches beyond the expo floor, as Revaluate will be live streaming the Revaluate Stage in it’s entirety on our Facebook live stream.
Revaluate is a data company based in Golden, Co. that Reveals Likely Movers from Real Estate and Mortgage databases. The company is both a Swanepoel top 20 Trendsetter and a Inman Innovator Finalist. Clients include single agents and loan originators to teams, brokers and brands. To learn more, schedule a time with one of our data experts.