Top 5 best Practices with Revaluate Likely Mover Leads
Here are the top 5 best practices for engagement as reported by our clients.
- Call for Coffee – It’s simple. You are a social person, who loves working with people, right? Invite your prospect out for coffee (or an adult beverage if that’s your thing). Here’s the script that works on Revaluate Likely Mover Leads.
The Best Script:
Hey “prospect name” it’s been a while and I’d love to catch up, would you like to grab a coffee?”
2) Get Social – Begin following and engaging with your prospect on social media. Remember don’t act like a pushy salesperson selling your service on social media, be yourself.
3) Invite them to an Event – People love being invited to events. Invite them to your next cool event: Big game tailgating / watch party, community events you sponsor, customer appreciation bowling … make it reflective of you!
4) Email a personal CMA – People who are likely to move have lots of questions, and want to know you have subject matter expertise. Consider creating and sending them a current CMA for their home so they’re aware of current market conditions.
5) Facebook Retargeting – Download your likely mover list and upload it into Facebook. Try running Just listed / Just sold type ads to show experience and market knowledge.
It’s really quite simple.
You are a personable, engaging person, so engage on a personal level with these likely mover leads and watch your pipeline grow!
*Do you have a successful engagement system, story, or script to share? Drop us a note at Sales@revaluate.com and you could be featured on an upcoming blog post.