PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO THE WEB SITE REVALUATE.COM INTENDED FOR USE BY CONSUMERS AND CLIENTS (“SITE”). BY VISITING OR USING THE SITE, OR ANY PAGE OF THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SUCH AGREEMENT CONSTITUTES A BINDING CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND REVALUATE INC. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SITE.
REVALUATE RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ITS DISCRETION, TO UPDATE OR REVISE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PLEASE CHECK THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PERIODICALLY FOR REVISIONS AND UPDATES. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SITE AFTER THE POSTING OF CHANGES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THOSE CHANGES.
1. General .The Site is owned and operated by REVALUATE. REVALUATE has the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site, including, without limitation, the content, data, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access to or use of the Site.
Many if not most communications between REVALUATE and you will be sent and received electronically. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications exchanged between you and REVALUATE electronically shall satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
2.Restrictions on Use.The Site contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information, including, without limitation, text, software, photos and graphics (the “Content”). The Content of the Site, as well as the organization, layout, arrangement and design elements of the Site and each individual page of the Site, are the property of REVALUATE and its affiliates and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark and other applicable intellectual property laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, display, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under these Terms and Conditions or copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be permitted without the express written permission of REVALUATE or the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution, or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend, or copyright notice shall be made. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading or printing the copyrighted material, or by using the Site.
REVALUATE offers you access to the Site and to the Content available on the Site solely for your own personal and non-commercial use. You may not resell or make any commercial use of the Site or the Content, including, without limitation, any product listings, descriptions, or prices. You may not download or copy any account information, scores or lists for the benefit of any merchant or for any commercial purpose. YOU MAY NOT MAKE USE OF ANY ROBOTS, SPIDERS, OR SIMILAR DATA MINING, DATA GATHERING OR EXTRACTION TOOLS OR MANUAL PROCESSES TO COLLECT, GATHER OR COPY ANY OF THE CONTENT. You may not engage in the practices of “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” or any other practice or activity the purpose of which is to obtain lists of users, portions of a database, or other lists or information from the Site not otherwise permitted herein. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of REVALUATE or its affiliates without prior express written consent. You may not use meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the REVALUATE name or trademarks without the express written consent of REVALUATE
Systematic retrieval of the Content or other data from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, a collection, compilation, database or directory without the express written permission of REVALUATE is strictly prohibited.
You may not use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other person’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
The provisions of this Section 2 are for the benefit of REVALUATE, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and third party content providers and licensors, if any, and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including, without limitation, any activities or use of the Site that are fraudulent or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate, or violate (i) these Terms and Conditions, (ii) the rights of REVALUATE, any affiliate or licensor, or any other third party, or (iii) any law or regulation, will be investigated. REVALUATE may take any legal action, as it deems appropriate and necessary, including, without limitation, civil and criminal proceedings, and proceedings for restraining orders and injunctions. You agree that monetary damages may not provide a sufficient remedy and you consent to injunctive or other equitable relief for such violations without the requirement that REVALUATE post a bond.
3. Disclaimer of Warranty;Limitation of Liability.YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER REVALUATE, ITS AFFILIATES, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS, OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SITE, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. ADDITIONALLY, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES RELATING TO ANY OF THE BUILDINGS ABOUT WHICH INFORMATION IS POSTED ON THE SITE. THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INACCURACY, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF THE SITE, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR (INCLUDING STRICT LIABILITY), NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT REVALUATE IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD-PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
IN NO EVENT WILL REVALUATE, OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DISTRIBUTING THE SITE OR THE CONTENT INCLUDED THEREIN, BE LIABLE IN CONTRACT, IN TORT (INCLUDING FOR ITS OWN NEGLIGENCE) OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY (INCLUDING STRICT LIABILITY) FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, LOSS OF USE, OR SIMILAR ECONOMIC LOSS, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL USE OF AND CONTENT ON THE SITE. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL REVALUATE’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THE SITE OR OBTAINING ANY REPORTS OR OTHER INFORMATION FROM THE SITE.
4. Indemnification.You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless REVALUATE and its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, damages, costs, liabilities, losses, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of (i) your use of the Site or any information you obtain from the Site or its Content, (ii) any distribution, publication, refusal to publish, deletion, editing or other use of the content you provide, (ii) your breach of these Terms and Conditions or (iii) any actual, prospective or terminated sale or other transaction between you and a third party.
5. Trademarks and Patents.All trademarks and service marks of REVALUATE and its subsidiaries or affiliates displayed on the Site are subject to state, federal, and/or international trademark protection. Unless expressly authorized by REVALUATE, you may not use its trademarks or service marks with any product or service that is not provided by REVALUATE, or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or that might disparage or discredit REVALUATE. All other trademarks appearing on the Site are the property of their respective owners, including third party providers of products and services with links to and from the Site.
6. Third Party Content.Any information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers and users, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of REVALUATE.
The Site may include functionality that allows users to post comments. You may post comments or submit materials on the Site so long as the content is not illegal or in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of the content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant REVALUATE and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity. REVALUATE has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. REVALUATE takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
7. Viruses.REVALUATE also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
8. Export Control.Software and other materials from the Site may also be subject to United States Export Control laws. The United States Export Control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No software from the Site may be downloaded or exported (1) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (2) to anyone on the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the US Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. REVALUATE does not authorize the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from the Site to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States Export Laws.
9. Business Associates.The business associates of REVALUATE identified on the Site, if any, are independent contractors of REVALUATE. The business associates are not joint ventures or partners of REVALUATE. No employee or representative of the business associates is under the control of REVALUATE.
10. Changed Terms.REVALUATE has the right at any time to change or modify the Terms and Conditions applicable to use of the Site, or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including, without limitation, adding fees and charges for use. Such changes, modifications, additions, or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by any means including, without limitation, posting on the Site, or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means. Any use of the Site by you after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of such changes, modifications, additions, or deletions.
11. Miscellaneous.These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without regard to its conflict of laws rules, including but not limited to, the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act (“UCITA”). You hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of any state or Federal court in the Commonwealth of Virginia, acknowledge that venue is proper in the Commonwealth of Virginia, agree that any action related to these Terms and Conditions must be brought in a state or Federal court in the Commonwealth of Virginia and waive any objection that may exist, now or in the future, with respect to any of the foregoing. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.
1. REVALUATE Services.
1.1 REVALUATE is engaged in the business of providing analysis, insight and data known as “Scores” or “Revaluate Score” or “Move Score”. The Score may be accessed via a variety of options depending on Your account type and preferences including but not limited to via the site, email, text message, thru an API and downloadable CSV’s. Revaluate Scores only data and lists of prospects provided by You. Under this Agreement REVALUATE does not grant you a license to any software under this Agreement. You will use the Services only for your internal business (which includes civic or charitable) purposes only and you will not use the Services or any Software for timesharing or service bureau purposes or otherwise for the benefit of a third party.
1.2 To use the Services, you must provide complete and accurate information on the registration form on the pricing page and in account settings. As part of the registration process, you will identify an e-mail address for your REVALUATE system account. REVALUATE reserves the right to refuse registration of any account. If intentional misuse or data manipulation is suspected, REVALUATE may pause, cancel or delete the account for any reason at any time without prior notice or refund. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, passwords and files, and for all uses of your account and of the Services in your name.
1.3 REVALUATE will provide the Prospect Scoring services set forth in the pricing page for subscribers on the lists you provide (“Subscriber Lists”) at the fees set forth in the signup page. REVALUATE may, from time to time and at its sole discretion, enhance and otherwise change the hardware, software and/or system used for its E-Mail Distributions.
2. Prospect Lists.
2.1 Creation and Management. “Lists” means any and all text, data, fields and spreadsheets provided to REVALUATE. You are responsible for uploading and maintaining contact lists in your account.
2.3 List and Delivery. You will be solely responsible for providing to REVALUATE all Content in the format(s) specified. In addition, you will provide REVALUATE with full and accurate Lists as well as when and how to deliver the Scores (via account settings page).
2.4 License Grant. For the term of this Agreement, you hereby grant to REVALUATE a non-exclusive, royalty-free, license to reproduce, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display the name and or logo of your company and or brand as a REVALUATE client.
2.5 List Information. REVALUATE does not sell, rent or otherwise make your List available to third parties for distribution.
3. Fees and Payment.
3.1 Fees. The current schedule of fees for services is set forth in the pricing page. REVALUATE may revise such schedule and pricing from time to time, provided that the revised fees will be effective only with regard to services that you request after the revised fees have been posted.
3.2 Payment. You must pay REVALUATE in advance for any month in which you use the services. A minimum number of months must be prepaid in advance to initiate service, as displayed on the pricing page. In addition to the listed monthly fee, you may be required to pay a fee for data scrubbing and organizing, setup, API integration, API access or account creation subject to the discretion of REVALUATE. You will pay any or all sales, use, excise and other taxes that may be levied upon either party in connection with this Agreement or on activities related to the Services, except for taxes based on REVALUATE’s net income. All fees are non-refundable; you acknowledge and agree that you will not be entitled to receive any refund and/or credit in connection with any prepaid fees.
4. Term and Termination.
The initial term of this Agreement will commence upon the Effective Date and, unless earlier terminated as provided herein, continue for one (1) month; thereafter, this Agreement will automatically renew for subsequent one (1) month terms unless either party gives notice of termination at least 30 days prior to the end of the then-current term. Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time upon the material breach of the other party if such breach remains uncured for 15 days following notice to the breaching party. REVALUATE may terminate this Agreement immediately upon providing notice if (i) you do not comply with the TOU (ii) your monthly fees are not paid when due on 1 or more occasions. REVALUATE may terminate access at any time. Sections 6, 7, 8 and 9 will survive expiration or termination of this Agreement.
5. Representations, Warranties, Covenants; Disclaimers.
5.1 Client. You represent, warrant and covenant the following: (a) you have full rights to enter into and perform your obligations under this Agreement; (b) you are the owner or valid licensee of the List including each element thereof and all intellectual property embodied therein; (c) you will not provide any data that (i) infringes on any third party’s intellectual property rights, (ii) violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation, including without limitation the laws and regulations governing privacy and export control, (iii) constitutes defamation, trade libel, invasion of privacy or violation of any right of publicity, (iv) does not comply both with REVALUATE’s TOU. You will use all commercially reasonable efforts to provide data that is accurate and correct in all respects and that contains no viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other similar harmful or deleterious programming routines.
5.2 REVALUATE represents and warrants that it will use commercially reasonable efforts in providing all Services. REVALUATE does not, however, guarantee continuous or uninterrupted Services; in the event of interruption to the Services, REVALUATE’s sole obligation will be to restore service as soon as reasonably possible.
5.3 Disclaimer. Other than as expressly stated in Section 5.2, REVALUATE provides all services “AS IS” and without any warranty of any kind. You acknowledge that, except as expressly provided herein, REVALUATE has not made any representations, warranties or covenants, express or implied, regarding services, including any implied warranty of Merchantability, Title, Non-Infringement or Fitness for a Particular Purpose or implied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance.
6. Intellectual Property; Confidentiality.
6.1 As between yourself and REVALUATE, REVALUATE is and will remain the sole and exclusive owner of all right, title and interest in and to Services and all intellectual property rights embodied therein. You will not, directly or indirectly: reverse engineer; decompile; disassemble; or otherwise attempt to discover the source code, object code, or underlying structure, ideas, or algorithms of, or found at or through, the Services or any software, documentation, or data related to the Services (“Software”).
6.2 “Confidential Information” means information disclosed, furnished, communicated or otherwise made available by one party to the other concerning technology, know-how, product development plans, business plans, pricing, subscriber count, subscriber identity and subscriber data, whether communicated verbally or in writing; however, Confidential Information does not include any information that (a) can be shown was already known to the receiving party at the time of disclosure, (b) is independently developed by the receiving party without any use of or reference to the disclosing party’s information, (c) is provided to the receiving party by a third party without violation of the disclosing party’s rights or (d) is already in or enters into the public domain by some action other than breach of this Agreement. Each party agrees, for the term of this Agreement and 3 years thereafter, to hold the other party’s Confidential Information in strict confidence, not to disclose such Confidential Information except as authorized by the disclosing party and not to use such Confidential Information except as permitted hereunder. The prohibition on disclosure will not apply to the extent that Confidential Information is required to be disclosed as a matter of law or by order of a court, provided that the receiving party uses reasonable efforts to provide the disclosing party with prior of such requirement and reasonably assists in obtaining a protective order therefor. Confidential Information of a party is and will remain the property of such party, notwithstanding any permissible disclosure under this Agreement.
7.1 Obligation. Each party will defend, indemnify and hold harmless the other party and its directors, officers, agents and employees for any and all losses, damages, costs, liabilities or expenses, including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ and expert witnesses’ fees (collectively, “Liabilities”), incurred or arising from any breach of such party’s respective representations, warranties or covenants in Section 5. You further agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless REVALUATE, its directors, officers, agents and employees for any Liabilities incurred or arising from any claims arising from the sale or license of goods or services in connection with use of the Service.
7.2 Mechanics. All defense and indemnity obligations are contingent upon the indemnified party: (a) providing prompt notice to the indemnifying party of any claim, action or proceeding giving rise to an indemnifiable event; (b) granting sole control of the defense and/or settlement negotiations to the indemnifying party (except that the indemnified party’s prior written consent will be required where any settlement reasonably can be expected to require a material affirmative obligation of, or result in any ongoing material liability to, the indemnified party); and (c) providing reasonable cooperation and, at the expense of the indemnifying party, assistance in the defense or settlement.
8. Limitations on Liability.
Except for each party’s obligation assumed in Section 7, in no event will either party be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages (including but not limited to such damages arising from breach of contract or warranty or from negligence or strict liability), or for lost data, interrupted communications or lost profits arising out of or in connection with this Agreement. Except for each party’s obligation assumed in Section 7, under no circumstances will either party be liable to the other for an amount greater than the amounts paid by you to REVALUATE under this Agreement.
9. General Provisions.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado without giving effect to principles of conflict of laws. Each party agrees to submit to jurisdiction in Colorado. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will continue in full force. The waiver by either party of a breach of any provision of this Agreement will not operate as a waiver of any other or subsequent breach. REVALUATE may subcontract all or a portion of its responsibilities hereunder. If the performance of this Agreement or any obligation hereunder, except the making or payments, is prevented, restricted or interfered with by any act or condition whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of the affected party, the party so affected will be excused from such performance to the extent of such prevention, restriction or interference. The parties to this Agreement are independent contractors; no agency, partnership, joint venture or employee-employer relationship is created by this Agreement. Any notices will be given to the appropriate party at the address specified on the first page or at such other address as the party has specified in writing. Such notice will be deemed given in the following circumstances: if sent by personal delivery, upon such delivery; if sent by telephone facsimile or electronic mail, upon confirmation of delivery; if sent by national carrier, 2 days after date of delivery to such carrier; or if sent by certified or registered mail, postage prepaid, 5 days after the date of mailing. This Agreement, including the attached exhibits, sets forth the entire agreement of the parties and supersedes any other communications between the parties as to the subject matter of this Agreement. It may be changed only by a writing signed by both parties.
It is the policy of REVALUATE to respect the intellectual property of others. If you are alleging that material available on or through a REVALUATE website infringes upon your copyright, please submit a written notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (‘DMCA’). The notice must include the following to be effective:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit REVALUATE to locate the material
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit REVALUATE to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
In the event that REVALUATE removes material from a REVALUATE website (or access to the material is disabled) and you believe that such material is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to law, please submit a written counter notification pursuant to the DMCA. The counter notification must include the following to be effective:
1. Your physical or electronic signature
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification
4. Your name, address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement
All written notices should be sent to the following:
Attn: General Counsel
8545 Blanca Ct.
Arvada, CO 80007
BY VISITING OR USING THE SITE, OR ANY PAGE OF THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SUCH AGREEMENT CONSTITUTES A BINDING CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND REVALUATE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SITE.